Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bravery and Courage

"Courage is tiny pieces of fear all glued together."  ~Terri Guillemets

Every has had a time in their life when they needed to be brave or have courage to get something done. One time that i had to be brave was when there was a fire in my grandmas house. I had to stay calm and call 911. I also had to keep my little cousin calm. I had to carry my cousin as i was on the phone with 911. My cousin did not have any shoes on because we all ran outside right away to help my grandma and aunt. By me staying calm i was able to help my whole family. I was able to give 911 the address to the house and comfort my cousin to keep her calm and let her know everything was okay. Since she saw that I was okay she knew that nothing was going to happen. This was just a little situation but it was a very different experience i had never had before.This experience taught me a lot. It taught me that by keeping your emotions under control you can keep a calm and not hectic environment in a scary situation. I also learned that doing something little, it can make everyone  What is one time when you had to be brave, or have courage?

"Courage is the power to let go of the familiar."  ~Raymond Lindquist

1 comment:

  1. Courage is something we all have, but dont know until we have to use it.......

    There is no better feeling then to find your courage just when you need it most, only then do you realize you had it in you all along LOL

    Seeing courage in others often reminds us of our own courage...

    Thats just what I get from you my love.

    Aunti Tricia

    ReplyDelete