Monday, March 29, 2010

The Time Machine

Have you ever wondered what was it like to live in the 70’s or what “was this person like.” Well what if you could invent a time machine, what would you do? Would want to go anywhere specific, or who would you want to meet. If I had a time machine I would like to go many places. For example maybe I would go to Rome, Greece or maybe even Egypt. I would like to meet Vincent Van Gogh, or maybe dancers from a long time. If I had a time machine I think it would be interesting to go back to the 50’s.


If I had a time machine I would like to go back to ancient Rome. I think this would be very interesting because you would get to see how daily life was back then. I would like to see what types of activities were popular for young kids. I would like to see how sports and games from back have changed from then to now. I would like to go to ancient Egypt to see the way they lived their daily lives. It would be interesting to see how school was back then and what types of things children would learn in school. It would also be nice to see how the buildings looked back then.

I would use my time machine to go back in time to meet very famous artists. Artists like Da Vinci. Out of all of the famous artists the one I would like to meet the most would be Vincent Van Gogh. Van Gogh is one of my favorite artists. Some of his most famous and well known pieces include Starry Night, Sunflowers and his self portrait. I like his paintings because I like how you can see the type of strokes he used with his paint brush to create the painting. I really like the way he makes his strokes like a spiral.

The most interesting thing I would like to do if I had a time machine would be to go back to the 50’s decade. I would love to go back to the 50’s to see the way things were back then. I would like to see the way they danced how, how they dressed and much more. I would like to see what types of things kids would do to keep themselves entertained. It would be a lot of fun to be able to see how daily life was. I think back then it seems like everyone was happy and always having fun.

These are just a few of the many things I would like to do with my time machine. There are a lot more, too many to name. What if you had a time machine what types of things would you like to do? Would you want to meet your favorite musician, what about your favorite actor or sports star? There would be many different things to go do and see. Think about it.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to go back to the 1900's, like Little House on the Prairie. Everything so simple and people worked hard and had Way different Priorities ......

    ReplyDelete