Saturday, December 11, 2010

Assignment #20 Christmas Story

As I sit under the tree with my presents on my lap, I remember everything santa had told me. I remembered te story about the reindeer, and the bell, but most of all i remembered what santa had told me.

It was a very cold December 23 night. I kissed my mom and dad good night and walked up the stairs to my room. My room was the door to the left of our small kitchen. Me and my parents had just ate dinner, we had pototoes and tortillas. As I climbed into my bed i lay there thinking about all the kids at school who talk about everything they wanted for christmas. It made me sad to think about how all the kids at school would get all of the new toys and I would only get a piece of candy. I told myself not to be sad because I had everything a kid like me could want. I had both of my parents who love me very much and they work hard to get me good food.

After thinking about the many things I had I finally fell asleep. In the middle of the night I woke up to a loud thud followed with a whistle. I remember walking to my window looking out and finding nothing. I walked to the living room after hearing jingling. I hear a little voice say my name, I answer yes?

"Hello I am Hunter one of santas elfs he has been asking for you." said the man in a green suit.
"For me? Why me?"
"I am going to have to take you with me has a surprise for you." he said.

So we clombed up the chimney to find a sled with 9 horses who had antlers and one had a red nose. This must be Santas sleigh! I climb into the large sleigh with red velvet seats. The next thing I knew we where at he north pole. We tookthe reindeer into their barn and walked inside this big house. we opened a big door and inside there he was drinking a glass of milk and christmas cookies. The elf left us alone. We started talking about cookies, I guess it was true that Santa loves cookies and milk.

Santa said that I had been a wonderful kid all year and desereved a special tour of his workshop. I saw all the little elves making toys, I saw the toys get wraped and I even got to meet Rudolph himslef. Santa told me that there were many kids in the world who get all the toys they want but they are not nearly as lucky as I was.

As my private tour with Santa ended he told me siomething i would never forget. He said "never stop believing" i asked in what? he told me to never stop beliieving in what is rght.

On that christmas morning I woke up to find something I had never seen before. I had presents under the tree, I looked and found that the labels read:

To: Calvin
From: Santa Clause

My parents looked at each other in amazement, for the first time in 5 years I got presents from Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment