Monday, November 15, 2010

Assignment #16 The Journey



Every morning I wake up in my big bed. My room has wood floors and it has a fire place on the other side of the room. Once I get out of bed I walk down the stairs to the living room. I pass the living room couches and I walk into my big kitchen. In the kitchen I have my stove in the middle of the kitchen, I have my pots and pans hanging from a shelf over the stove. My sink and the counters are against the wall, over my sink there is a big window overlooking the front porch and the front yard. My living room has big couches. On the far wall of the room I have a big fireplace, above the fireplace you can see the television. As you leave the living room you walk through the coat room, and you see the front door. 

As I walk out the front door I walk onto a big porch with chairs, this porch goes all the way around the house. I continue walking out onto the porch and dow the stairs, when I get to the bottom of the stairs I walk into a big meadow. This meadow is full of soft green grass. There are a few big trees growing in different places very far from each other. As you are walking through the meadow you can hear birds chirping as they fly over your head. You can see sunflowers growing all around you. In the meadow you can smell sunflowers and fresh air. As you pass the sunflowers you come to the base of a large mountain.

I start to climb the mountain. As I am climbing the mountain I can see many pine trees. While I am climbing I see squirrels and chipmunks running through the trees. You can hear their little feet on the trees and you can also hear the acorns falling from the trees. While I am climbing I hear all the leaves on the branches moving in the wind. I hear the crackle of rocks under my shoes. The leaves in the trees are dark green and the trunk of the tree is dark brown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment